Cannabis cocktails can be a healthier alternative to an alcohol-based cocktail. Here is a recipe to help you make your cannabis cocktails alcohol-free.
Source: Herban Planet
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
- 2 grams of good quality cannabis
- First, boil the water
- Put the finely chopped cannabis into the boiled water
- Add the granulated sugar and stir
- Reduce the temperature and add the glycerin
- Let the mixture simmer for 5-8 minutes
- Remove, strain and let it chill in the refrigerator
- Now the cannabis syrup is ready to serve
This mixture will produce approximately 3 cups of cannabis syrup.