- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1cup Almond Flour
- .33 cup Cannabis Infused Honey
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- .5 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Mix together peanut butter, almond flour, cannabis honey and vanilla extract.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into balls.
- In a separate bowl, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
- Dip each drop in chocolate with a spoon and toss to fully coat.
- Place covered drops onto wax paper lined cookie sheet, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
420 Foodie Club is a thriving community and resource for people like you, who love to cook, make, consume and learn about cannabis cuisine. We strive to destigmatize cannabis food as more than just “pot brownies” by showcasing the diversity and creativity of the modern wave of cannabis chefs and edible makers.
Back to The Highlights, for Elevated Women