The first day of spring is the perfect day to reward yourself with some amazing fresh lemon ripple cupcakes. A touch of cannabis in a scrumptious, beautiful little package.
- 1.5 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
6 ripple packets
*note: In Canada, this isn’t available yet; add 10 ml of THC or CBD oil or skip this and replace the sugar above with some cannabis-infused sugar instead!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- lemon cream frosting
What you’ll need
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Sift together flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Add the CBD/THC oil or cannabis-infused sugar, and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add eggs and blend until incorporated.
- Add lemon zest and vanilla and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Alternate adding a bit of the flour mixture, lemon juice, and milk until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Spoon into baking cups. Bake at 375° F for about 17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Top with your favorite frosting once cool and enjoy a fresh spring bite!